Project Specialist (Intern) – India UHR
The candidates who are unaware of Cisco can check this section completely. Cisco is an American multinational company. This company develops, manufactures, and sells telecommunications equipment, networking hardware other high-technology services and products. Getting a chance to do an internship in such a company is not a simple thing. So we insist the students check the details and apply for the Cisco Internship 2020-2021. Therefore, the contenders who are knowing to design and willing to learn new things can go with this internship program.
At the time of the Cisco Internship 2020-2021, the students have to work on the different programming languages. This might be helpful for the candidates to get more grip on the particular programming language in which they are interesting. Of course, the students have to submit the feedback every day for the team leaders of the project. Cisco is offering a new program that is Cisco International Internship Program. This CIIP will provide new opportunities for the students. This internship program will be once a year. And, the aspirants who are having good knowledge from the varied leading universities. The main aim of this CIIP is to help the interns to have great success in academic life and the professional career.
• Name of the Company: Cisco
• Job title: Project Specialist (Intern) – India UHR
• Job ID: 1304342
• Are of interest: Project or Program Management
• Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E M.Tech, MBA
• Eligibility: Fresher, Student
• Program Location: Across India
• Category: Internship
• Official Website: www.cisco.com
What you’ll do:
1. Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
2. Plan, specify and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
3. Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
4. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
5. Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
6. Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
7. Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
8. Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
9. Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
10. Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
11. Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
12. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
13. Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
14. Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
Who You Are:
1. Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
2. Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
3. This requirement is only for 2022 passout only
4. Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
5. High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
6. Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
7. Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
8. Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
Advantages of Cisco Internship 2020-2021:
We are providing some of the internship advantages on this page.
1. Students have to ability to learn new things from professionals.
2. Able to work on the coolest technologies.
3. Projects that involve in Machine Learning.
4. Design and prototype hardware equipment.
5. Can test new concepts by using the graphical user interface.
Cisco Internship 2020-2021 Selection Process:
• Generally, the company will recruit the candidates for the Cisco Internship 2020-2021 with the help of the on-campus drives. The students who are with enough talent can get a chance to do the internship program. The company will conduct the written test and the personal interview to hire the candidate. So, the students must and should clear these rounds.
Steps To Apply For Cisco Internship 2020-2021:
For the easiness of the students, we are providing a simple procedure in this section. Follow the steps and apply them without any difficulty.
1. Students need to log on to the official website of www.cisco.com.
2. Now scroll down the home page and check for the “Careers” tab.
3. Hit on the link.
4. A page display on the screen.
5. Here check for the Cisco Internship 2020-2021.
6. Check the job title and the area of interest.
7. Read the description clearly and apply for the internship program.
8. After applying take a copy of the form for the reference purpose.
Disclaimer – “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2021 /22 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”
To apply for this job please visit www.cisco.com.