Senior Business Development Executive
The 8+ years of remarkable journey accompanied by accolades and awards is always motivational. The reputation Soft Suave earned worldwide as the best web and mobile app Development Company in India is because of the love, feedback, and appreciation of our invaluable clients. The stature of Soft Suave has grown exponentially since we established our company.
• Company Name: Soft Suave Technologies Private Limited
• Qualification: Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
• Experience: 2 – 7 Year
• Job Location: Chennai
• Job Role: Senior Business Development Executive
• Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
• Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
• Industry: IT-Software/ Software Services
• Web site: https://www.softsuave.com/
1. Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
2. Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
3. Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
4. New Client acquisition – Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
5. Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
6. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
7. In regular coordination with potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
8. Creating & Maintaining database by generating leads (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
9. Lead Generation – Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
10. Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
11. Process – Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients. Email Campaigns – Sending mass mails with engaging mail content and follow up with regard to replies.
12. Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
Documents Required For Soft Suave Technologies Walk-in:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Soft Suave Technologies Walk-in for verification purposes.
1. All the applicants should carry the Latest updated Resume
2. You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
3. Aspirants should have recent passport size photocopies
4. Candidates should have to bring all Xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
Walk-in Interview Details:
• Walk-in Date: 23rd November 2020 To 24th November 2020
• Walk-in Time: 10.30 AM – 2.00 PM
• Walk-in Venue: 100, Lake View Estate, 3rd floor, Kundrathur Main Road, M. S. Nagar, Next to Rajan Tiles Building, Porur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, 600116.
• Contact Person: Hemalatha
To apply for this job please visit www.softsuave.com.