The 8+ years of remarkable journey accompanied by accolades and awards is always motivational. The reputation Soft Suave earned worldwide as the best web and mobile app Development Company in India is because of the love, feedback, and appreciation of our invaluable clients. The stature of Soft Suave has grown exponentially since we established our company.
• Company Name: Soft Suave Technologies Private Limited
• Qualification: Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
• Experience: 2 – 5 Year
• Job Location: Chennai
• Job Role: HR Recruiter
• Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
• Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
• Industry: IT-Software/ Software Services
• Web site: https://www.softsuave.com/
1. Reviewing resumes and applications.
2. Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
3. Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, Incentives, health and medical insurance.
4. Managing workplace safety issues.
5. Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employee.
6. Preparation of Payroll.
7. Administration of all Employee and company docs.
8. Conducting various games & celebration activities, engagement activities, employee recognition acts.
9. Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements.
10. Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
11. Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
12. Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee in HR module of ERP software.
13. Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
14. Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
15. Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
16. Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
Documents Required For Soft Suave Technologies Walk-in:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Soft Suave Technologies Walk-in for verification purposes.
1. All the applicants should carry the Latest updated Resume
2. You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
3. Aspirants should have recent passport size photocopies
4. Candidates should have to bring all Xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
Walk-in Interview Details:
• Walk-in Date: 23rd November 2020 To 24th November 2020
• Walk-in Time: 10.30 AM – 2.00 PM
• Walk-in Venue: 100, Lake View Estate, 3rd floor, Kundrathur Main Road, M. S. Nagar, Next to Rajan Tiles Building, Porur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, 600116.
• Contact Person: Hemalatha
To apply for this job please visit www.softsuave.com.